There’s no better way than starting your day with a bit of chocolate! Try out this super easy baked oats recipe that everyone is raving about! A great way to start the day and a great addition to your diet plans.
Check out our tik tok @officialcnp with a video on how to make this mouth watering treat.
- 100g Oats
- 1 Scoop Easter Egg Whey Protein
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1tbsp Maple Syrup
- 150ml Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- 90g Mini eggs (or chocolate of your choice)
- Chocolate Spread (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C
- In a bowl add all the Oats, Whey Protein, Baking Powder and Salt.
- Pour in the Milk, Maple Syrup and mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the Chocolate / Chocolate Spread of your choice.
- Spoon your mix into ramekin dishes and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
Made by: Chanel Brown