It’s back and bigger than ever! Our bestselling Easter Egg Whey is here to get you through your lockdown workouts! With the same great formula as last time, our ingredients have gone through a high-tech filtering process to ensure it’s low in carbohydrates and fat.
Our limited-edition whey will provide you with an ‘egg-ceptional’ 22g protein 30g per serving, the perfect option for anyone wanting to add extra quality protein to their diet. The premium whey has a silky sweet, super creamy, chocolate egg-like taste…. you’ll wish it wasn’t limited edition. Fully packed with a dual source blend of EAA’S and BCAAs, keeping your muscles strong and maintained, perfect to be taken before/ after workouts or in between meals.
Available on the 9th of March… take a look at this mouth drooling creation, you can create.
- 8 creme eggs
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 175g Light Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 1 Medium Egg
- 175g Plain Flour
- 50g Ester Egg Why Protein Powder (or an alternative flavour)
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Cornflour
- 100g milk chocolate chips
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 200C Fan
- Mix together the Butter and Sugar until fluffy, then add in the Vanilla and Egg and beat again till smooth
- Then add in your sieved Flour, Protein Powder, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Bicarbonate of Soda and Cornflour, mix until smooth and cookie dough like.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix
- (approximately makes around 8 cookies)
- Flatten the cookie dough, and wrap it around a FROZEN creme egg (freeze for about 4 hours or overnight is better)! Make sure it wraps all the way around and it will look like a giant ball!
- Line 2 baking trays with grease poof paper – and add 4 cookies to each tray
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes! Put them back in the oven, if they need slightly more baking
- And ENJOY!
Made By: Roxy Winstanley