Check out these amazing, mouth drooling cookies… perfect to make for Easter! Keep busy during lockdown by making melt in the middle crème egg protein cookies!
- 8 crème eggs
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 175g Light Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 1 Medium Egg
- 175g Plain Flour
- 50g Easter Egg Whey Protein Powder (or an alternative flavour)
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Cornflour
- 100g milk chocolate chips
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 200C Fan
- Mix together the Butter and Sugar until fluffy, then add in the Vanilla and Egg and beat again till smooth
- Then add in your sieved Flour, Protein Powder, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Bicarbonate of Soda and Cornflour, mix until smooth and cookie dough like.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix
- (approximately makes around 8 cookies)
- Flatten the cookie dough, and wrap it around a FROZEN crème egg (freeze for about 4 hours or overnight is better)! Make sure it wraps all the way around so it looks like a giant ball!
- Line 2 baking trays with grease poof paper – and add 4 cookies to each tray
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes! Put them back in the oven, if they need slightly more baking
- And ENJOY!
Made By: Roxy Winstanley