Its cheat meal day, you’re a sugar junkie, what do you have? Everything you want on top of a protein brownie, that’s what! And this is how we made it;
- ½ Cup Lucy Bee Coconut oil
- 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Scoops CNP Pro Whey (Chocolate flavour)
- 2/3 Cup Coconut sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Chocolate chips
- ½ Tsp Vanilla extract
- cooking spray
Extra’s – pick several of your favourite treats to use as toppings, we have used;
- CNP Protein Flapjack
- Cadburys crème egg
- Magnum chocolate square
- White chocolate Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line your pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. We have decided to use an old-school cast-iron round pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour and chocolate whey protein.
- Place 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted.
- Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until soft and slightly gooey inside and crispy on the outside
- Add toppings and you’re ready to enjoy